Equally is embarrassing

Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 | | Keyword: , , ,

A gleeful cry because his wife has returned from her duty in Iraq. During the two years they have never met.

Once the meet is definitely all I know, how they both with fun?

In the evening, they both do not dissipate more time; go directly to the morning room.

Either how many times they both do body relationship, has advised two years is not met.

At 07:00 am, the husbands are got up from sleep with a rush and seem to fear once. Then are the husband and wife with making the rash.

"What! Up that!"

"There are what, Mr.?" asks the wife, upset with the tone and wonder.

"Woe, I die! I oversleep! If commanders discovered that, I can in shot dead!"

"Relax, Mr. .... Why do you fear like that? Usually, you go home even early. The task are husband still in Iraq," the wife uninhibitedly.

The husband’s are surprise.

Have fun blogging :)

4 comments:

  1. Dana Telecom said...
  2. Hahahahahah..... i have fun reading here. :D

  3. voiceofbragg said...
  4. Do you want to have more time to visit other peoples sites to read their articles, increase traffic which brings mass drops on your site, I have a system that I made that makes it easy to drop entrecards in 15 minutes or less. Go to http://voiceofbragg.com/entrecard/ and you will see. I am trying to help people get credits so they can advertise on other peoples sites. Good luck.
    Please though after you use my site, and you decide that it is the one you like please remove the other one from you site, thank you...

  5. ando said...
  6. hahahahahaha..

  7. vhingF said...
  8. it was fun reading and made me smile on your articles but I hate to see your logo if I'm dropping EC. sorry but this is my reality to tell you what I want to say.keep going. maybe others want the image.anyways...thanks for constant dropping.

Post a Comment

Leave you suggestions and criticism here...!